THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

One wisdom tooth out, three more to go

This morning I had my first wisdom tooth taken out...finally!
To be honest, I never liked going to see the dentist that much.
I had to go today because recently one of my wisdom teeth started aching and I can't really eat like normal which bugs me. Well, I like eating...hahaha :p

The surgery took about an hour, which wasn't too bad. The dentist had to take a little break from it because it turned out that my wisdom tooth was pretty B-I-G. After he took it out, the dentist assistant showed me the tooth and asked me if I wanted to take it home as a souvenir. My first reaction was " ? "...didn't know what to say...

I ended up taking it home,but will probably throw it away pretty soon.

This experience reminds me of a gift I got for my birthday in college. Guess what it is?
It's a Wisdom Tooth from a guy in my class.
He put his wisdom tooth in a little jar and gave it to me,saying it's for my birthday.
That was very nice of him to remember my birthday and everything,and I know it's the thoughts that count. But it's definitely the weirdest birthday gift I've ever received! : )

5 comments:

Jerin said...

Wow, that was much easier to read. :)

I'm glad to hear that you had a nice experience. That's amazing b/c most people these days get gassed out. I didn't, and it was literally the most painful experience I have ever had in a hospital/dentist office. It HURT. BAD! So be grateful. haha!

And as for that gift... hm... I wonder if the tooth fairy visits Taiwan? *hint**hint*Adam* :)

Nicole said...

Getting my wisdom tooth out(during the surgery) didn't hurt too much because I was given a few shots(not the laughing gas). But I think it was after the surgery that the pain really started kicking in and it wasn't a comfortable thing...My left face was swollen for a few days,and Adam said that I looked like I got beaten up really bad by someone...hahaha! :p

Jerin said...

We want pictures! haha

Adam ....with Nicole and Rainny said...

Jerin,

No tooth fairy needed. When it's all said and done, all 4 wisdom teeth removed will set us back...ready for this?....about $18.75....and it's quality dental work, too, I think. It's about time that the US gov't take a hard look at the health care industry. I think my wisdom teeth removals cost a thousand or so, and that was with premium coverage, and that was 10 years ago. (see SICKO, Michael Moore)

Allison said...

your babys are so cute! congrats on being a mom