THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 5, 2007

Having a baby changes everything (2)

Before I have Rainny, I like to wear high heels.
And now, flip flops become my favorite everyday shoes to go to plcaes...

I used to carry different bags every time I go out, depending on my mood and my outfit.
And now, the diaper bag becomes my everyday bag wherever I go...

I used to sit in the passenger's seat next to Adam whenever we drove.
And now, the back seat becomes my regular seat whenever we drive...

I used to like to read fashion magazines.
And now, American Baby and Babytalk become my must-read magazin
es...

I used to always go to those women's clothing store in the Mall shopping for my own clothes.
And now, I only go to babyGap, Children's Place, Old Navy-baby girl, Carter's etc, shopping for Rainny's clothes whenever I go to the Mall...

Adam and I used to take a lot of pictures of ourselves.
And now, we take tons of pictures of Rainny everyday...

Adam and I used to watch TV when we eat.
And now, we watch our little Rainny when we eat...

Hahaha...I guess having a baby really changes everything


It's funny how the smallest one in our family needs the most stuff when we travel--
Car seat, stroller, snuggly, diapers, Desitine, blankets, small towels,wipes, formula, tissues, extra baby clothes, toys, baby food, no-spill cu
p, bottle and bottles of water, changing pad...and a lot lot more! : )

But we LOVE having Rainny around! : )

Rainny at 4 month ------>

4 comments:

Jerin said...

Very cute post. It's so true.

For those that don't have babies yet, don't worry. It's worth it. :)

Wami said...

I totally agree with you about everything you said!! I (we) was the same!

Wami said...

I(we) used to listen to radio or Pop music,etc,while driving. And now, I (we)listen to children songs, called douyou 童謡, for Taisei. Are you guys the same??

Nicole said...

Hahaha...it's true,Wami! Well, we still listen to the radio when we drive,but once in a while we'd play the Signing Time CD or other kids' music when Rainny starts getting fussy in her car seat and it works for her! : )