THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Having a baby changes everything (1)


Before I became a mother, I never knew how exhausting it would be to take care of a little baby. And now that I'm a mother, I can finally understand how difficult and tiring it was for my mother to raise the four of us. Being a mother makes me appreciate my mom more for all the hard works and sacrifices she gave to this family, and I am so grateful for her for all of the things she's done for us. Thank you,Mom! : )

Rainny is such a handful! She keeps us busy all the time. I'm actually pretty amazed by how much energy the little babies can have. I always feel like I can't keep up with Rainny's energy...ha! This afternoon after I gave her a bottle, she started looking tired and sleepy, so I put her down in her crib,thinking that she might fall asleep pretty soon. But I was wrong... :p

After I put her down,she started tossing and turning and rolling over. You can tell that she's really tired,but somehow she wouldn't sleep.15 to 20 minutes later, she was still awake and then she started whining.So, I picked her up and lay her on my chest and she fell asleep!...within few minutes! Haha!

Rainny has lots of toys to play with,but she'd usually get sick of playing with them pretty soon. Recently she's been showing a LOT of interests in TV remote and the cell phone. She can play with them for a long time! I guess TV remote and cell phone have become her everyday toys now...hahaha! : )

See the BIG SMILE on her face? She looks like she's having lots of fun playing with the cell phone. What a funny baby! : )

2 comments:

Christine said...

That may be the cutest smile ever! Seriously!

Jerin said...

The cell phone picture is SO CUTE! Just don't let her suck on it too much or it'll break! (If your cell phone seems broken, turn it off right away, take out the battery and let it dry.)

Good luck with Rainny! It's only going to get more fun amd more hectic. :)